34. “It was after I first began to uplift my thoughts a bit that my cravings for junk food started to dissipate. I did not connect the two at that time. First, I simply noticed that I didn’t need to sleep so much. It took a while before I realized that in addition to my improved energy level, there was a direct correlation between chewing on mental garbage and putting garbage in my mouth.” ― Holly Mosier
We’ve already said a lot about the necessity of positive thinking, positive attitude towards life in general and towards morning in particular. Hopefully you took our advice. But what if you need to inspire somebody else? Like, your girlfriend or wife, for example. Then you just can’t miss these life-affirming good morning quotes which will get your sweetie in the right mood and give her a lot of positivity.
Hello,we all need to be inspired by others and reach blissful thinking.The most possitive of being are in the mirror if you allow yourself to see that person.You on earth have the applied abilities to love each other,meet people,seek out truth.I loved the amount of possitive reinforcement in the site.The golden rule is to do to others as you want done to yourself.Please people be passionate about your lives and be able to give to others as needed.Thank you J.J.H.
Here’s the best inspirational quotes we’ve seen to make you feel good no matter how many times you read it, and at any point during the day. This would be one that you’d want to memorize so that you always have it in your mind. It’s also a great one to say to someone you love when they’re feeling down or having a bad day because they’re unhappy about the way they look. We place so much importance on looks that it’s easy to feel not not so special, unloved, and imperfect. This quote helps fix that.
wow this is amazing, honestly, these quotes are really inspiring, it’s like a friend guiding you on how you can motivate yourself to succeed or on how to be happy. by just reading these quotes really inspires and puts a big smile to faces who always thinks of losing hope and thinks that they don’t have the chances to become who they want to be..which I, myself also thinks about it sometimes… thanks for these quotes, its very helpful..
Leave it to Oprah to talk about how to live life in the real fast lane. Why drive when you can fly? She says that all you need to do is connect your power to your passion and off you go. Think about how Oprah has lived her life. She definitely got her power and her passion linked up, and it has provided her the energy and drive to become a billionaire. She is entirely self-made, which makes her a great role model for young women that want to earn a lot of money and are starting out with little.
Anytime you start to get caught up in the way others think about you, remember this quote. You don’t need to think about what others think of you, and there’s a lot of reasons why you shouldn’t waste time thinking about it. There’s no way to know exactly what they think of you, and there’s no way to control what they think. The only thing you can control is the things you think about, and when you stop wasting time on thinking about people that don’t matter, you can focus more on the things that are truly important.
It’s long since been known that helping others can be a source of joy. What many people overlook, however, is that this help doesn’t have to be in the form of some grand gesture. Because we’re social creatures who constantly take cues from those around us about how to feel, smiling is truly infectious and simply sharing your smile with those around you.
– Mark Twain“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.” – Alphonse KarrTough times seem to be a time for pessimism. It is easy to be “down” when everything and everyone seems stacked against you.Hopefully, these positivity quotes for tough times at least give you some sense of solace that you are not alone. We all have felt the pain of tough times.Tough times are unavoidable. The only thing you can control is how you react to them. Sometimes it may be hard, but hopefully you are able to react to these bad times with positivity, optimism, courage and hope. When you are able to do this, it does actually take much of the sting out of the tough times.One great way to face being overwhelmed by an idea and approach life’s challenges with optimism is by using affirmations.Affirmations are simply phrases you want to repeat a series of time (5-10) like a mantra. The idea is to reinforce your feelings that these affirmations are true.An example of using the positivity of affirmations to reinforce your attitudes might be if you feel you are not good enough at work. Creating an affirmation like, “ I am every bit as capable, intelligent, hard-working and dedicated as my colleagues at work”. Frequent repetitions of this affirmation will boost your confidence and self-esteem, letting you know that you CAN do your job. This positivity will actually help you do better at work.Below are a few more articles on affirmations that may be of interest. If you feel a “lack” in any of these categories, these posts can certainly help you feel a bit better.Self Love AffirmationsSelf Esteem AffirmationsAffirmations to help you reach goalsSelf Reliance Affirmations18 Quotes about Positive Attitude“I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude.”
– Stephen Covey“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Whartoneval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'developgoodhabits_com-banner-1','ezslot_4',680,'0']));“You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot--it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.”
White people can’t dance. I’m not being racist; it’s true. Just like when white people say black people have big lips, it’s not racist; it’s true. Black people have big lips, white people can’t dance. Some brothers will be in the club and white people are like, “What are those niggers doing in here?” They watchin’ y’all dance. And they’re like, “Look at these crazy muthaf***as.” Y’all be stepping on people’s feet and hitting one another. Eddie Murphy
The value of a smile… It costs nothing, but creates much. It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give. It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None are so rich they can get along without it, and none so poor but are richer for its benefits. It creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in a business, and is the countersign of friends. Dale Carnegie
/* */ var ajaxurl = "https://www.developgoodhabits.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php"; HomeAboutCheck Out Habit Videos!Read Top-Rated Habit BooksContact 2 71 Positivity Quotes for Success in Life and WorkLove. Peace. Acceptance. Faith. Trust. Beauty.All of those words are positive words, and unfortunately also words that we do not hear often enough in our society.This collection of positivity quotes is about relieving that deficit. There is enough negativity in our world. We are bombarded with it constantly every day. Negativity in the news, politics, television, at work and in our lives.Enough is enough.This post is all about the power of positivity and nothing more. Positivity in the workplace. Positivity in life. Even positivity for tough times.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'developgoodhabits_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',679,'0']));So get rid of all the negativity from your system and prepare for some great positivity quotes from some of the brightest, optimistic and positive people ever to have lived.21 Positivity Quotes about Life“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
What can possibly be more pleasant and inspiring than hearing the words of love in the mornings. When you know that there’s a shoulder to lean on, the ears that can listen to all of your complaints, the hands that hug you tight no matter what. If you are looking for different ways to express your love, if a simple ‘I love you’ isn’t enough, the best morning quotes will do this job for you.
These charming messages almost made us cry because of the emotional waves that totally knocked down our serious mood. To be honest, they really made our day! We want you to join our happy army. Read out these perfect phrases and send them to your beloved girlfriend. Be sure, she will be glad to start a day with your love! Do not forget to mention, how beautiful your woman is; how nice is this morning; how deep your love is.
If you consider yourself to be a religious person, there’s no need to tell you about the importance of being grateful for a life God gave us. As well as that, we need to remember to give thanks and say prayers to God for each new day. Below you’ll find wonderful blessed good morning quotes which will give a few ideas of how to greet your friends and family in the morning.
– MandisaWhen you are happy, you often want to share your happiness. The morning quotes below are great ones to share with friends, family and loved ones to help them experience the joys and success of a good successful morning routine.Good Morning Quotes for Friends“The birds sing each morning as they know they have another day to live. Life and mornings are a gift. Learn to enjoy them as the birds do.”“Each morning brings you a fresh new day to meet unique challenges. Time to get up and meet them.”“The morning welcomes you with open arms. Give the same greeting to others. Then see how much your day has changed for the better.”“The morning shines upon everyone the same. Its beauty is for rich or poor alike. You are not less than anyone else in the eyes of the morning.”“If you use your mornings well, you have learned the value of life.”“People who have bad days, consider the morning to be an intrusion on their sleep. If you want a good day, think of each new morning as a gift from heaven.”“The gift of morning reminds you that you still can tell your family you love them.”“The beauty of the morning is that you get another day to do the things you love.”“Night tells you everything is grim. But morning brings the message of hope and that things are not as bad as they seem.”“The dawn of morning serves to remind you that the nightmare you had during the night is pure fiction.”“Greet the morning right, and you will feel good about yourself. It is an attitude you can use when relating to others. Treat them right, and you will feel good about yourself.”“Every new morning gives you an opportunity to make someone’s day better.”“When the sun’s rays first appear over the horizon, we are reminded that there is always something good about the day.”“The morning is not the enemy sent to torture us. It has been designed to help us. The morning provides us some quiet time of reflection, so we can improve ourselves.”“No relationship is easy. They all come with troubling times. Yet think of the morning. It shines bright no matter how it is treated by the ones its interacts with.”“The dreams you had last night can only come to reality if you get up and work at achieving them today. So don’t waste any more time, get out there and do your best. Good morning.”“It's not possible to make everyone happy, but it's possible to be happy with everyone! Good morning!”“I wish you peace the kind that lights you up from the inside out. Good morning!”“Your love is all I need to stay motivated throughout the day. Thank you for being so inspiring. Good morning!”A good morning routine allows us to accomplish more. But it does more than that. It actually inspires us to improve ourselves and do even more.Think about this… Have you ever woken up extra early and accomplished quite a few things before your family awoke? Doesn’t that inspire you? Make you feel all warm and fuzzy?This style of hard work can help you can help you accomplish more throughout your day. It can help inspire those around you to try and do more themselves. It is all about putting your “best foot forward” and starting the day the right way. See 51 Powerful Quotes on Achievement Get inspired and inspire others with the inspirational good morning messages below.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'developgoodhabits_com-leader-1','ezslot_8',681,'0']));Inspirational Good Morning Messages“The greatest inspiration you can ever get is to know that you are an inspiration to others. Wake up and start living an inspirational life today.”“Wake up and face life’s challenges head-on. Else, life will become quite a challenge.”“The way you get out of bed will lay the foundation of the day that lies ahead. So wake up with a smile and walk out with a bounce in your step… you deserve it.”“Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.”“No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.”“Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.”“Each good morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most.”“When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and the most of the audience sleeps.”“If you are thankful and grateful every morning as you woke up, happiness would come out within you.”“Every new morning gives you the chance to learn, to strive and to be better than you were the day before.”“The beauty of the morning is wasted on those who sleep through it. Don’t be like them. Capture the day, make it your own. Get a head start on those who waste the beauty freely granted to them.”“Health, wealth and wisdom come to those who embrace the morning and make full use of it.”“Each new morning brings you a special gift. The mistakes of yesterday are gone. Use the day to avoid the mistakes of tomorrow.”“Mornings are a great way to enjoy the world. You see it as it should be- peaceful, quiet and the birds are singing.”“To change the world, one must begin with themselves. Let the morning influence you to do great things.”Hopefully this collection of good morning quotes will help you to start your day the right way. I encourage you to check out my popular good morning routines post for some specific practical solutions to starting your day the right way.Thanks for taking the time to check out this collection of morning posts. Hopefully you enjoyed some of the picture quotes, got some inspiration from many of the quotes and maybe it encouraged you a bit to start your day the right way.(Also, if you're interested in taking your mornings to the next level, then I suggest checking out this FREE 14 day goal-setting challenge.)
A moat can be a pretty good thing. It can be lovely. It keeps rodents away from the castle. It can have fish in it. Even fish that talk. … If you give people access, they take advantage. My phone would ring 75 times in a row. Finally, I would pick it up and say, ‘Who the hell is this?’ ‘Oh, hi! I’m calling from so-and-so’s office…’ What kind of person would ever, ever let the phone ring 75 times? And I guess that’s when I started thinking: I can do without these people. Bill Murray
tags: challenge, enjoy-the-journey, inspiration, inspirational, inspirational-attitude, inspirational-life, inspirational-quotes, inspire, inspiring, keep-moving-forward, life, life-and-living, life-lessons, life-quotes, living, motivation, motivational, move-on, optimism, optimistic, positive, positive-affirmation, positive-life, positive-thinking
There’s a wonderful sense of well-being that begins to circulate… up and down your spine. And you feel something that makes you almost want to smile. So what’s it like to be me? Ask yourself, ‘What’s it like to be me?’ The only way we’ll ever know what it’s like to be you is if you work your best at being you as often as you can, and keep reminding yourself that’s where home is. Bill Murray
If you want to have power, it’s yours for the taking but you actually have to grab it, it won’t be handed to you. This is a quote that can come in handy if you’re thinking that you will breeze through life and have things given to you without any effort. Taking the power may not be an easy task, which is why so many people never get any, but that just makes it that much more worthwhile. With power you’re able to have more influence over the world around you, and you’ll have an easier time getting what you want.
Have an awesome morning, babe!”“Morning is the start of every day and I will live each day like it’s a new day, renewing our love.”“The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.”“I hope your morning is as bright and gorgeous as your smile.”“With you my mornings have never been better. I am always on cloud nine.”“The sun is up, the skies are blue, good morning my love I’ll be thinking about you.”eval(ez_write_tag([[300,600],'developgoodhabits_com-box-4','ezslot_2',116,'0']));The hardest thing about getting a good start on your day is actually getting up and getting started. People often have plans for a great morning but when the alarm clock goes off before they are ready to get up, they find that they are not nearly as motivated to get up as they thought.The morning quotes below are designed to help provide that little bit of morning motivation and help you get up, even when you are snug and comfortable in your bed.If you want some specific examples on ways you can motivate yourself at all times, check out this article on the differences between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.Also remember, if you are having a tough time getting up, getting to bed earlier is one of the best ways to consistently get up on time or early.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'developgoodhabits_com-banner-1','ezslot_4',680,'0']));Motivational Good Morning Quotes“Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.”
Acting QuotesAction QuotesAddiction QuotesAdoption QuotesAlone QuotesAmbition QuotesAnger QuotesBad Girls QuotesBeauty QuotesBeing Alone QuotesBeing Happy QuotesBeing Hurt QuotesBeing Real QuotesBeing Strong QuotesBravery QuotesBullying QuotesCaring QuotesChange QuotesCoffee QuotesCompassion QuotesConsistency QuotesCrushes QuotesDancing QuotesDisappointment QuotesDiversity QuotesExcuses QuotesFake Friends QuotesFalling In Love QuotesFamily QuotesFate QuotesFinding Yourself QuotesFire QuotesFlying QuotesFriday QuotesFriendship QuotesGetting Older QuotesGrowing up QuotesHate QuotesHealth QuotesHeaven QuotesHonesty QuotesHope QuotesIgnorance QuotesInner Strength QuotesInsomnia QuotesIntegrity QuotesJealousy QuotesJustice QuotesKarma QuotesKnowledge QuotesLeadership Quotes Learning Quotes Life Quotes Life Lessons Quotes Light Quotes Losing A Friend Quotes Love Quotes Loyalty Quotes Manipulation Quotes Mother And Daughter Quotes Mother And Son Quotes Nature Quotes Negativity Quotes Pain Quotes Perfection Quotes Psychology Quotes Regret Quotes Regrets Quotes Sacrifice Quotes Sad Love Quotes Single Life Quotes Sisters Quotes Snow Quotes Softball Quotes Soldiers Quotes Starting Over Quotes Staying Positive Quotes Staying Strong Quotes Strength Quotes Stupid People Quotes Support Quotes Surfing Quotes Survival Quotes Taking Chances Quotes The Moon Quotes Thursday Quotes Time Quotes True Friends Quotes Trust Quotes Volleyball Quotes War Quotes Wisdom Quotes Browse All Topics
– Mary Lou RettonLife can be rough, but hopefully these positivity quotes about life, give you a small bit of encouragement to get through some of the tough times.If being optimistic and positive about life doesn’t seem to be “enough” to win at the game of life, there are two big things I recommend you try.The first is a morning routine. Many people live this lives on autopilot. They react when things happen in their lives and otherwise, live life like it is a rollercoaster, with little positive control over their lives.One of the ways to regain control over your life is with a morning routine. A good morning routine gives energy, it accomplishes tasks and sets you on a path to get the things YOU want done for the day completed. A morning routine means taking the day out of the hands of fate and gaining control of your life. Find out more about positive morning routines in the link below. DISCOVER: Morning Routines for an Amazing Start to Your Day The second secret is habits. Habits can be good or bad. You can create a habit to help you exercise daily, or a habit to grab a fast-food on your way home daily as a method to de-stress. The choice is all up to you!If you love the idea of positivity, however, there should be little choice but to create more good habits and get rid of more bad habits.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'developgoodhabits_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_6',113,'0']));When you are trying to change your bad habits one of the keys is to have a replacement, Rather than create a vacuum where the bad habit once existed, create something positive to put into its place. So rather than grabbing that fast-food snack on the way home from work, you could stop and take a stress relieving walk thru a park at the same time you used to eat junk food.Want some ideas for replacing those bad habits with go ones? Check out this list of good habits for more positive habits to add to your life. 203 Good Daily Habits: The Definitive List to Energize Your Day 16 Positive Quotes for Tough Times“It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.”
No matter our age, or our stage in life, true friends can make such a huge difference in both our happiness and the ability to get through the hard and sad times in our life. I have gathered up some of my favorite best friend quotes and sayings. You will find some cute best friend quotes, some funny best friend quotes, and possibly some friendship quotes that make you cry. I hope you will be able to use these words in creative ways to tell your best friends how much of a blessing they are in your life. Need to wish your BFF Happy Birthday? Here are some Birthday Quotes. I have also compiled some of my favorite inspirational quotes and my favorite motivational quotes.